DarkWyrm has posted another update at his site. Here's what he said:
"Adi and I have gotten some things going the last couple weeks. I haven't personally tested it yet, but we have support to add and remove BViews on both server and client side. Adi had been working on client-server interoperability with the app_server, BWindow, and BView. He's also started tweaks to the messaging subsystem to allow for faster messaging than the means previously used. I've managed to squeeze in some time here and there, adding quite a few minor bugfixes here and there in both some interface kit classes and the server.
Some cruft has been removed, and the next step is to be able to change cursors using the BCursor class from a regular BApplication linked to OpenBeOS' libbe. In plain English, test applications are starting to be able to do stuff and have meaningful conversations with the server. In other news, things are *slowly* starting to die down at school, so I'm starting to get a little time to do things which I haven't been able to do in a while, including a little work on my other projects. You can expect some nice changes to this site in the coming weeks, too. That's all for now. :)"
We'll keep you updated on his progress, stay tuned!
- Written by DaaT